5V/3A 2/3S Li-Ion Battery Charger with 5.4A Buck Output
HL7061 - Halo Microelectronics Co.,Ltd.
The HL7061 is a fully integrated boost mode 2/3S Li-ion battery charger with integrated power MOSFET, I²C interface and buck-discharge function. It can be used with 2/3 series Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries in a wide range of laptops, tablets, power banks, and other portable devices. Its switch-mode operation and low-resistance power path maximize charging, discharging, and buck efficiency. It also reduces battery charging time and extends battery life during a discharging phase.
This device supports a wide range of input sources, including standard USB host port, USB charging port, and high-power AC-DC adapter. It supports an input operating voltage from 3.9V to 14V. It can automatically adjust to the maximum power output of the input source via the input dynamic power management control (VUSBDPM).
For more detailed description of the device, please download a product brief.
- Integrated 5V/3A high efficiency boost charger
- Supports 2/3S Li-ion battery
- Default 2A input current
- Supports Micro USB input 5V/2.4A, 9V/1.2A
- Supports Type-C input 5V/3A
- Automatic conditioning, trickle charging, CC/CV charge control, termination, and recharge
- Input voltage and current based dynamic power management (VUSBDPM and IINDPM)
- Integrated 3.2-12V high efficiency buck output regulator
- Supports QC 2.0/3.0/4.0 compatible device
- Supports dual 5V/2.4A ports
- Supports Type-C (5V/3A) and USB (5V/2.4A) in parallel operation
- Default 5.15V output and up to 12V
- Built-in output IR drop compensation
- Automatic loading on/off detection
- 5% Accurate output current limit
- Hiccup and lock-out OCP
- Supports power IQTM operation
- Typical quiescent current: < 50µA
- Built-in multi-channels ADC to monitor voltage and current
- JEITA compliant battery temperature detection and charge management
- 3.3V LDOP for MCU power supply
- Built-in multiple charging protocols
- Type-C CC logic
- Full range programmable charge parameters through I²C interface
- Input current limit
- Input voltage DPM
- Charge termination current
- Charge termination voltage
- Charge termination
- 500KHz Operation frequency and FPWM/APFM mode set by I²C
- Interrupt output (INT) to indicate IC operation status
- 4mm x 4mm QFN-28 package
For more information or a full datasheet request, please contact the factory at email@example.com.