USB Type-C Analog Audio Switch with Protection Function
HL5280 - Halo Microelectronics
The HL5280 is a high-performance USB Type-C port multimedia switch which supports analog audio headsets.
The HL5280 allows the sharing of a common USB Type-C port to pass USB2.0 signal, analog audio, sideband use wires and analog microphone signal.
The HL5280 also supports high voltage on SBU and USB ports on USB Type-C receptacle side.
- Power supply: VCC, 2.7-5.5V
- USB high speed (480Mbps) switch
- -3dB bandwidth: 900MHz
- 3.5Ω RON typical
- Negative rail capability: -3V to +3V
- THD + N = -107dB
- 1 VRMS, f = 20Hz to 20kHz, 32Ω load
- 0.8Ω RON typical
- High-voltage protections
- 20V DC tolerance on connector side pins
- Over-voltage protection: VTH = 5V (type)
- OMTP and CTIA pinout support
- Support audio sense path
- 25-bump WLCSP package (2.00mm x 2.00mm)
For more information or a full datasheet request, please contact the factory at email@example.com.