Halo Microelectronics, a developer of analog and power management integrated circuits enabling energy-efficient smart systems is looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join the team.
The Test Engineer will provide AC, DC, and final test solutions for analog ICs to ensure the test data is accurate and reliable. S/he will also help IC design engineers in product debugging and improvement processes.
- Must understand test mode requirements, ATE test hardware (probe card, DUT), write test program, and complete program debugging
- Personal character and team-building skills essential to enabling on-time delivery of devices
- Ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to perform as a team member
- 3+ years related experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills