Principal Design Engineer
Halo Microelectronics, a developer of analog and power management integrated circuits enabling energy-efficient smart systems is looking for an experienced Principal Design Engineer to join the team.
The Principal Design Engineer will develop DC-DC Converters and Battery Charger ICs and help define new products, design and simulate integrated circuits. S/he will also guide circuit layouts, evaluate silicon performance, test plan development for production, analyze characterization data, write device datasheet, present products to customers, and assist the support of customer applications.
- Experience with bipolar and CMOS IC design
- Strong educational or industrial background in analog circuit design
- Personal character and team-building skills essential to enabling on-time delivery of devices
- Ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to perform as a team member
- BSEE with 10+ years experience, MSEE, or PhD
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Singapore or Shanghai, China or Plano, Texas