Halo Microelectronics, a maker of analog and power management integrated circuits enabling energy-efficient smart systems in mobile, IoT, consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, and cloud computing and storage is looking for an experienced firmware engineer to work in our Shanghai office.
The firmware engineer’s role involves contributing to the design of peripheral circuits and firmware through the utilization of MCUs. The candidate should have a strong understanding of closed-loop autofocus (CLAF) and optical image stabilization (OIS) motor controllers, as well as prior experience in algorithm development.
- C / C++ programming knowledge
- DSP, MCU firmware design experience
- Proficient in CLAF / OIS motor controller and algorithm development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the semiconductor, high-tech, or in a similar industry as an assistant manager level or higher
- Experience in the mobile industry is a plus
- Proficient in Korean, Mandarin and English languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
Shanghai, China (accommodation and basic allowance will be provided)