Wireless RX TX Coil Switch
HL5502 - Halo Microelectronics
The HL5502 is a high-voltage protection wireless coil switch to protect the system against positive and negative coil pin voltage up to ±40V. The device includes a low switch ON resistance of 90mΩ (typ) and have two internal MOSFETs connected in series that two power pins, COIL and AC, are completely isolated when it is disabled.
The HL5502 employs floating gate drive architecture to pass DC or AC up to 1MHz from either of coil or AC pins. The device is controlled through ENn pin and EN_POL pin. When ENn pin is driven low and EN_POL is tied to GND, the internal power FETs are enabled if either of VIN or VCC is higher than its under-voltage lockout threshold.
The HL5502 is available in 16-pin WLCSP package.
- High voltage protection wireless coil switch against positive and negative voltage
- Coil pin AMR voltage: ± 40V
- AC pin AMR voltage: +40V
- Wide operating voltage up to +30V
- Fast floating gate drive at ON state
- Passing from DC to AC 1MHz
- Low switch ON resistance: 90mΩ
- Automatic power selection for internal circuitry
- VCC: 2.4-5.5V
- VIN: 2.4-5.5V
- Low VIN quiescent current
- SW OFF current: 16uA
- SW ON current: 10uA
- EN_POL_ENn polarity selection pin
- Enable control through ENn pin
- 66mm x 1.66mm x 0.55mm 16 pin WLCSP package
For more information or a full datasheet request, please contact the factory at firstname.lastname@example.org.